Monday, July 26, 2010

I don't know what the deal is, but whenever I try to upload to CftP, our spotty internet stops working. But since today is my day off, I'm going to keep trying to upload stuff, since I have the sabbath-appointed time.


this last week, our industrious and illustrious brother[in-law] and his girlfriend (respectively) came to visit for the tripartite purpose of

1. attending the Midwest Barista School of JP's in Holland
2. eating at every decent restaurant in Holland
3. hanging out with us

along the way, we decided to watch a movie, and engaged in the obligatory conversation about exactly what movie we were going to watch. in this clip, you can see that Caedmon had his own idea about what film we should watch, which apparently was not on Rachel's list of movies to watch, as evidenced by her "reaction" ... enjoy! (and with apologies to Rachel for misappropriating her words)






No comments:

Post a Comment