Friday, December 11, 2009

A Big Video Gallery

So I'm making up for lost time by posting TONS of stuff to the blog. These are only for the die hards. Make sure to watch all three, because they get better. (save the best for last)

I have been trying for a long time to catch Caedmon while he is sleeping, because he makes the funniest faces. But whenever he ACTUALLY makes the funny faces, I am either not by the camera, or the card runs out of space, or it's too dark. But here's a tiny sample. And then he startles awake.


unfortunately, it's not all fun and games. In case I have presented too rosy a picture of Caedmon's existence, here he is when all is not well. I'll probably delete this video once he gets older to save him the embarrassment, but for now, I think that it is HILARIOUS! It raises Joanna's blood pressure, though. (As it should) His face just looks so funny! (and don't worry, I comforted him after I was done shooting)




This last video is the grand finale. Unlike all the other videos so far on the blog, I've posted this one in a higher resolution, so it will take a long time to load. But it's totally worth it. Let's just say that Caedmon is getting older ... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment